Are you ready for an Adventure?
Let’s get WILD!
Our ultimate Zoo DriveThru experience is now open as a part of Phase 1 of reopening the park. Wild Adventure will be coming to an end of Sunday, June 21 as we are currently working to open our Phase 2 Walk Through.
This scenic adventure lets you tour the Zoo in true safari fashion. Drive on through over 3 kilometres of animal exhibits, to enjoy the sights and sounds of the wild – right from your car! Guide your Wild Adventure by downloading our companion podcast when you book your ticket! Tickets MUST be booked in advance, online ONLY. Choose your date and time slot to secure your spot on the safari, as limited spots are available each day.
Before you arrive:
- Please review our terms and conditions and FAQs.
- Due to high demand, this is a timed tour with 15-minute time slots available for booking.
- Time slots are being released 5 days in advance for booking.
- Tickets are available ONLINE ONLY for visitors to book their date and time slots before arrival.
- Vehicle dimensions must not exceed height of 7 feet and width of 9 feet, or no larger than a full-size SUV. Motorcycles are not permitted on the drive-thru route.
- Only members of the same household should travel in the same vehicle.
- Safari Niagara visitors will not be allowed to leave their vehicle at any point, once they begin their DriveThru adventure.
- Washrooms will only be available prior to the Wild Adventure in the zoo’s main parking lot.
Food is available for purchase on-site and will be delivered to visitors’ vehicles. Check out the menu below:
Wild Adventure Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday – Sunday: 9am to 7pm
Members: FREE, with proof of membership at the gate. Additional charge of $15 upon arrival per non-member person in your vehicle.
Non-Members: $50 per vehicle
Guide your tour through our Wild Adventure Podcast!
A Note from the Safari Niagara Team:
The Wild Adventure DriveThru is the first phase of reopening Safari Niagara. We must continue to adhere to all ministry and government guidelines as we move forward in the reopening process of the park. We are doing everything we can to open for our valued members and guests, while maintaining the health and safety of our community. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and will continue to post the latest Safari Niagara updates on our website and social media channels. Thank you!
How we’re taking care and keeping safe:
To ensure the health and safety of the Safari Niagara community, our best physical distancing practices have been put in place. All visitors must remain inside of their vehicles at all times, with the exception of portable restrooms available for use in the parking lot. Only members of the same household should travel in the same vehicle. Do not participate in the drive thru if you or anyone in the household is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or self isolating. As we begin to transition our facilities into unique, innovative and safe experiences at Safari Niagara, our team will continue to follow guidelines from Niagara Public Health and Canada Public Health.