Can You Hear the Call of the Wild?
Take this quick test to see if you are up to the challenge!
- Want to meet new and interesting people and develop new friendships?
- Have spare time and want to do something constructive?
- Want to expand your knowledge?
- Want to build your self-esteem?
- Wish to share your talents and abilities?
- Have a mature and serious nature while still being able to have fun?
- Want to develop and increase your leadership skills?
- Want to learn and develop new skills?
- Wish to become a team player?
If you answered yes to these questions, then becoming a volunteer at Safari Niagara may be for you!
Volunteering is an extension of being a good neighbour. As you become involved with the improvement of your surroundings, you provide your own fulfillment by helping others. Volunteering makes a positive contribution, while you gain and share skills and self-esteem. Volunteering can change your life! Come and join the adventure!!!
Safari Niagara will welcome a limited number of volunteers to join them this season. Tasks will take into account time flexibility and diversity of skills, while enhancing the experience of Safari Niagara.
Unfortunately, due to Safari Niagara’s insurance policy we cannot accept volunteers under the age of 18. This is not meant to deter; Safari Niagara feels that a strong, well respected role model is one of the best forms of education we can provide our children.
If you are interested in being a volunteer please download the Volunteer Application and include your résumé along with a cover letter expressing your interest. Place the word Volunteer in the subject line and email firstname.lastname@example.org.