Please be advised that Safari Niagara and Safari Niagara staff reserve the right to escort from zoo grounds any individuals or groups who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals or the park, or that infringe upon the enjoyment of the park by other guests.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For the safety of our animals we ask that you DO NOT feed them anything, except for vended nutritional pellets (available for sale by machine only).
- Keep fingers and hands away and out of animal enclosures or fenced areas.
- The Gator Express makes nine designated stops. Passengers may embark and disembark at those stops only.
- Always remain behind protective barricades.
- Avoid knocking on glass windows or throwing things at animals to get their attention, it frightens them.
- The use of selfie sticks to get you closer to enclosures or putting selfie sticks inside or over animal exhibits is completely prohibited.
- Visitors are encouraged to protect exposed skin with sunscreen, insect repellent and wear a hat.
- Do not touch or climb the metal art sculptures.
- There are many areas of open water. DO NOT throw items or coins into any of them. Please take extra caution near any open water. Absolutely no swimming.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed at Safari Niagara for the safety of our animals and yours.Please do NOT leave pets unattended in your vehicle. Leave them at home or with a proper caregiver.
- Guests who rely on service animals may bring them into the park, provided that the animals remain properly leashed and have up to date vaccinations. Guests are solely responsible for the care and control of their service animal. For more information on service animals, please visit Accessibility.
- Outside food is permitted to the park with the exception of glass containers, BBQ’s or alcoholic beverages.
- The following items are prohibited: balloons, bicycles, tricycles, rollerblades, heelies, skateboards, drugs and alcohol, scooters and any noisemakers.
- For the health of our guests, staff and animals, Safari Niagara is a smoke-free environment. Visitors will be required to extinguish all smoking materials, including e-cigarettes, before entering the park grounds.
- No running in or around the Splash Pad.
- Wagons are permitted to the park, however we do offer wagon rentals at an additional cost of $10 per day.
- Wristbands will be provided and MUST be worn at all times while in the park and for re-entry.
- Any device that can ‘propel itself’ independent from the accompanying adult is not permitted. This prevents accidents involving the child using the device, other guest, and the animals.
- The solicitation of visitors, or the selling of any items is prohibited within the park grounds and at its entrance gates.
- Please deposit trash in designated receptacles.
- Outside games (balls, frisbees, badminton sets etc.) are not allowed in the park for the safety of the animals.
Still have questions? Read our FAQ’s.