Safari Niagara will host the Walk to Make Cystic Fibrosis History on Sunday, May 28, 2017.
- All registered participants receive a walk t-shirt (dependent on size and availability)
- Registration time: 9:00AM
- Event Time: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
- Length of Walk: 5KM
- Lunch: Hot dogs and drinks provided for all registered walkers at noon
- Parking: Plenty of free parking on site
- Pets: Not allowed
- Special Activities: Children’s activities provided by Niagara Inflatables and Fluffy the Clown.
Please note Safari Niagara is not handling event coordination for this event and all registrations and inquiries are to go directly through Cystic Fibrosis Canada.