A family friendly Halloween event! Join us for our 6th annual Boo at the Zoo. TRICK or TREAT your way around the zoo brought to you by local businesses. This is a safe and unique Halloween party you do not want to miss!
- 3 Day Event (October 6, October 7 & October 8)
- Costume Contests (Categories: Ages 0-2, Ages 3-7, Ages 8-12, Best Group)
- Find the Golden Pumpkin Contest for your chance win a 2019 family season membership (2 Adult/ 2 Child)
- Fun House
- Inflatables provided by Zippy Zoom Inflatables
- Kids Bubble/Dance Party in Amphitheatre: 12PM – 3PM
Costume Contest Times:
Costume contests will take place daily in the Safari Niagara amphitheatre area. Each category will take place at the following times:
- Ages 0-2: 12:00PM
- Ages 3-7: 1:00PM
- Ages 8-12: 2:00PM
- Best Group: 3:00PM
- Children 12 & under in costume receive FREE admission with donation of a non-perishable food item
- Adults receive special admission rate of $17.00 +HST with donation of a non-perishable food item
- Regular pricing will be in effect for guests without a food donation
- Season membership holders receive FREE admission and special entrance at Gate 2 (Membership card must be present – Times for Gate 2 Entrance TBD)
- NO coupons, discounts or special offers will be valid on event dates
- The event will proceed rain or shine
- The Gator Express Tram will NOT be running on Boo at the Zoo event days
- No Keeper Talks will take place on Boo at the Zoo event days
- Admission Gate will close at 3PM and no admittance will be permitted after this time
CLICK FOR A LIST OF 2018 VENDORS
Interested in Becoming a Vendor?
Vendor registration for Boo at the Zoo is completely FREE. To become a vendor please download our Boo at the Zoo Vendor Application and e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, October 6, 2018 – NO VENDOR AVAILABILITY
- Sunday, October 7, 2018 –NO VENDOR AVAILABILITY
- Monday, October 8, 2018 – VENDOR AVAILABILITY
If you do not have time to man your own vendor booth and are interested in sponsoring a vendor booth, please e-mail email@example.com for more information.