Vendor ApplicationVendor Application form for attending events
Terms & Conditions
- Vendors will be contacted regarding their application status. Safari Niagara reserves the
right to accept of reject any applications at their own discretion.
- By becoming a Vendor and participating in Safari Niagara’s EVENT, you agree to and accept
the following terms and conditions:
- Our event will proceed rain or shine. Vendor will come prepared for the weather.
- Vendor registration is FREE. If the Vendor does not fulfill their Vendor dates selected
on the Vendor Application Form or cancels their attendance with in seven (7) days of
the event, the Vendor will be charged $100. A credit card authorization form MUST be
completed at the time of Vendor registration.
- Vendors may decorate their booth to promote their business and to celebrate the event as
long as it reflects a family -friend environment.
- For safety reasons, no open flames are permitted.
- For additional safety reasons, balloons, frisbees and bouncing balls are also not permitted.
- Tents, tables and chairs are not provided or available. Remember to bring all needed
- Electricity is not provided. Vendors may choose to bring in a generator and extension
cords if power is required for their booth.
- Any treats given out must be allergen-free and be in its original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Sale of products is allowed. Sale of food or beverage products is strictly prohibited.
- The location of your booth will be pre-assigned. A staff member will direct you to your
location upon your arrival.
- Safari Niagara will provide FREE admission for a maximum of 3 adults per booth.
- It is your responsibility to clean up your booth’s area. Your cooperation is greatly
- Any time you need assistance during the event, approach Safari Niagara staff for
assistance or visit Guest Services at the front gate.
- Safari Niagara reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and
time of the event should unforeseen circumstances occur. Should the event be unable
to proceed as planned, this contract will become void. Safari Niagara will retain your
information for consideration for future events.
- Any private Vendors promoting sales for fundraising purposes must have a Letter of
Acknowledgment from the recipient of funds raised.
- Vendor agrees to remove all products, display materials, trailers, vehicles and other
possessions of Vendor within the time allowed for breakdown. Any such materials left
by the Vendor will be disposed of or removed and placed in storage at the Vendor’s sole
- Vendor agrees to set up all displays and products within the time limits set by Safari
Niagara. Any vehicle arriving after established deadline will not be permitted to drive into
the park to set up – no exceptions.
- All Ontario and Niagara COVID-19 guidelines will be followed during each of these events.
For more information on how Safari Niagara is managing these new guidelines please visit:
- Safari Niagara will determine on the days of the events if vendors can leave their car
at their pre-assigned location in the
Boo at the Zoo
22. Vendors must hand out treats from their booth to trick-or-treaters. Again, all treats must be allergen-free and be in its original manufacturer’s packaging.
23. In lieu of payment, Vendors are asked to donate an item that will go toward prizes for our contests.
24. Vendors are to be prepared with enough candy to give out to children for the entire day(s) that you are here. We typically get an attendance of between 1,500 to 2,000 children per day. We also suggest that you hand out 1-2 candies per child to make it last.
25. Vendors have the option to hand out free-giveaways to our guests. They can be in the form of coupons, promotional items or product samples. The proposed giveaway will be reviewed by Safari Niagara staff for approval.
26. Vendors are encouraged to provide and run an interactive activity for guests to participate in at their booth for this event. The proposed activity will be reviewed by Safari Niagara staff for approval. Vendors are encouraged to have activities at their booth to attract and engage guests.
27. In lieu of vendor fees, vendors are asked to donate an item that will go towards prizes for our contests during the events.