THE EXPERIENCES OF TODAY, SHAPE THE MINDS OF TOMORROW
There is no better place for students to get closer to nature than at Safari Niagara. Our 150 acre
outdoor learning and adventure destination allows future dreamers to get close to the action.
Safari Niagara is an outdoor classroom like no other, and is suitable for students of all ages and
abilities. Celebrating 20 years and generations teachers finding a place to better their students
one visit at a time.
Each year thousands of students visit Safari Niagara. On some days there are as many as
2,000 students exploring the park. Classes come by the bus from as close as Niagara and as far
away as Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton
A School Day at Safari Niagara Includes:
- 150 acre animal park with over 1000 animals
- Gator Express tram ride, Keeps your group together and moves you throughout the park with 9 stops.
- Map of the park to help you find all the exhibits, food, washrooms and shows
- Educational Keeper Talks
- Educational Shows
- Animal exhibits and amenities
- Grade specific Educational Resources including pre, post and on-site activities
- Attractions including Sky Quest & Sky Tykes Ropes Course**, Bounce-A-Rooz, Safari Speedway, Splash Pad**, Paddle Boats, Carousel and Kids rides and Catch & Release Fishing*
- Picnic Areas for Lunch
- FREE parking and EASY access
Special Rates Available
Students $14.95 +HST per person
1 free chaperone per 10 students
Extra parent/chaperone $19.95 +HST per person
Lunch option available for $9.95 , kids will receive a coupon redeemable at specific food locations in the park.
Options are: Junior Burger or Junior Dog or Chicken Nuggets, Fry and Drink .
How to Book a Class Trip:
Safari Niagara prefers you to book at least two (2) weeks in advance of your planned school visit, so that we can properly prepare for your visit.
We need to know the following at the time of reservation:
- The date of your visit
- School Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- School Address
- School Phone Number
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Grade Level of Class
- Number of Students & Supervisors (Supervisors required: one supervisor per 10 students)
- Form of Payment (Cheques and Visa accepted)
Give our group sales department a call at 905-382-9669 or toll-free 1-866-367-9669, email at email@example.com or fill out the booking form below and spend your next class trip with us – it will definitely be an occasion to remember.
"*" indicates required fields