Drive Thru Terms & Conditions
- For General Inquiries call 905-382-9669.
- Proof of vaccination is not required for admission at this time, per the Province of Ontario’s Covid-19 Vaccination Plan.
- The Dinosaur Drive-Thru experience is approximately 45 minutes and over 3 kilometres in length.
- All persons entering the property, grounds and facilities do so entirely at their own risk and choose to do so under these conditions. No liability for loss, injury or damage will be accepted. Safari Niagara is not responsible for damage to vehicles.
- In the event of a medical emergency, please stay inside your vehicle if feasible, and contact Safari Niagara Security at 905-353-2917 for emergency assistance.
If your vehicle breaks down on the route, do not get out of your vehicle. Call Safari Niagara Security at 905-353-2917 and wait for assistance.
- Vehicle dimensions must not exceed height of 7 feet and width of 9 feet. Nothing larger than a full-sized SUV. Motorcycles are not permitted on the drive thru route.
- Please leave pets at home as they are not permitted on zoo grounds.
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- For guest safety, all tailgate, van/car doors, roofs and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times.
- Please keep noise to a minimum. Use of your horn is prohibited. Exhaust system must not emit excessive noise. We reserve the right to escort guests off of zoo grounds if we determine excessive noise is produced by guests or their vehicles.
- Follow the guided route. The tour is approximately a walking speed. No excess speeding allowed. No extended stopping. Please be courteous to vehicles behind you.
- Obey all signs and staff direction.
- Please help keep the zoo clean. Keep all waste or recyclables in your car and properly dispose of your trash in a trashcan or recycle container after leaving zoo grounds. Be responsible stewards of the environment.
- Safari Niagara is smoke and vaporizer free. Smoking of any kind is not permitted on zoo grounds including in your vehicle.
- Alcohol is not permitted on zoo property. We reserve the right to escort guests off of zoo grounds if they are found to be disregarding our policies.
- Any behaviour that disrupts another guest’s enjoyment is seen as harmful to the animals, or breaks any protocols in place by Safari Niagara may result in immediate ejection from the zoo and could lead to prosecution.