WHY ENROLL IN SAFARI NIAGARA DAY CAMP?
In a world where children experience fewer exchanges with nature, Safari Niagara provides an unprecedented opportunity for kids to view, experience, and learn about many animal, reptile, and bird species that share our planet while engaging in a fun and rewarding adventure.
Please note: During Step 1 of the reopening plan, the maximum allowed in the group is 10. During Step 2 the maximum is 25 people.
A Day Camp Experience at Safari Niagara
- 150 acre animal park with over 1000 animals
- Daily Educational Keeper Talks
- Exhibits, amenities & attractions
- Sky Quest & Sky Tykes Ropes Course*
- Safari Speedway*
- Splash Pad**
- Safari Tram
- Paddle Boats*
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Special Discounted Rates on Admission and Food Packages for your group!
- Discounted Admission Package
- Discounted Admission & Lunch Package
- Children 2 & under are always FREE
- One complimentary adult per 10 paying students
HOW TO BOOK YOUR DAY CAMP AT SAFARI NIAGARA
Safari Niagara requires you to book at least two (2) weeks in advance of your planned day camp visit and need to know the following at the time of reservation:
- The date of your visit
- Organization’s Name
- Contact Name
- Contact E-Mail Address
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Number of Children & Supervisors (Supervisors required: one supervisor per 10 students)
Give our group sales department a call at 905-382-9669 X241 or toll-free 1-866-367-9669, email at email@example.com, or fill out the booking form below and spend your next day camp adventure with us – it will definitely be an occasion to remember.
For more information, click here.