Get Closer at Safari Niagara
Join us for our Lion Experience!
Cost: $40.00 + HST per person (SAVE BY BOOKING TWO DIFFERENT BEHIND THE SCENES TOURS FOR ONLY $60.00)
Availability: 10:30AM Daily
Each and every day 7 days a week all year long in every possible type of weather, Safari Niagara’s devoted Animal Care Team works diligently to ensure our animals receive the best possible care. Join us for a behind the scenes tour as keepers explain some of the trials and tributes facing them on a daily basis as they care for these noble creatures.
While exploring behind the scenes at the Lion exhibit, you will be face to face with one of the world’s deadliest predators. You will feel the regal Lions breath in your face intensifying your experience. Learn how their physical anatomy contributes to their sheer power and stealth. How they can be so gentle with their offspring yet when in search of food or in danger become a deadly opponent.
Keepers will explain the need for sustainable captive populations; how these populations are governed and the importance it has on wild populations.
Book your behind the scenes tour; come talk to a lion and be amazed.
Please note the following:
- Experiences run approximately 30 minutes (may run up to 45 minutes)
- Experiences limited to a maximum of six people and a minimum of two people
- Minimum age to experience tour is 6 years old.
- Space is limited and reservations are required to avoid disappointment
- Payment is due upon booking.
- Seven (7) day cancellation policy – if a tour is cancelled within seven (7) days of reservation date a refund will NOT be given.
- Tours run rain or shine
- Safari Niagara reserves the right to change an experience due to circumstances out of our control such as an animal’s health, exhibit maintenance, etc
- Photos & video are not permitted at all times of your tour and only allowed at the zookeepers discretion.
- Admission to Safari Niagara is an additional cost
How to Book Your Lion Experience
Reservations are required for Behind the Scenes Experiences. Fill out the below form to inquire about our behind the scenes tours or phone us at 905-382-9669 to book your tour.