WHY ENROLL IN SAFARI NIAGARA ADVENTURE CAMP?
It’s a camp like no other: it’s Safari Niagara Adventure Day Camp! Children ages 6 to 12 are invited to get closer than they ever imagined to the furry and feathered inhabitants of Safari Niagara. Campers are guaranteed to meet new friends, make cool things like a birdhouse or animal enrichment items, and engage in animal and nature-oriented programs.
'Junior Rangers' can expect to experience the following:
- Meeting New Friends
- Animal & Nature Oriented Programs
- Get Closer to More than 1000 Animals, Birds & Reptiles!
- Mimic Natural Foraging with our Black Bears
- Up Close Feeding With the Giraffes
- Backstage Pass to Wonders of Flight Show
- Have tons of FUN at the Safari Niagara Adventure Zone and play at our Splash Pad!
- Pizza Lunch on Friday
- Crafts & Games
Adventure Camp Details
- Available to children 6 to 12 years old
- Animal & nature-oriented programs
- Guaranteed fun EVERY day
- Programs run from 9:00am – 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Itinerary provided to parents at the start of Camp week
- Pizza lunch provided every Friday
- First Aid & CPR certified staff
- Season Membership holder discounts
- Nut-free policy
- Pre/Post care available at an additional cost
- Morning and afternoon snack & beverage
- Complimentary Safari Niagara Day Camp t-shirt (additional t-shirts available for $15 plus HST each)
- Limited space available
- Paying for individual days is not an option. Must pay for the full week(s) that are chosen
- If a minimum amount of children in each weekly camp is not met, registrants will be contacted and refunded
Dates & Pricing
2022 Adventure Day Camp Dates and Pricing coming soon
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR ADVENTURE DAY CAMPS
Please send in your registration information no later than a week before the time you would like to book to register for Adventure Day Camp.
To register please download our camper registration form and camper health form from the links below. E-mail them to Safari Niagara at email@example.com. Our sales specialist will contact you with registration status and to process payment. Please note that programs are subject to change pending Provincial Guidelines. Please note that registration is limited and that if the minimum required of participants isn’t met for each week that registrants will be contacted and refunded.