About Safari Niagara
Safari Niagara’s vision is to provide people of all ages and abilities the opportunity to meet animals and birds up close. It is hoped that such interaction with nature will inspire future conservationists and naturalists. In a world where children experience fewer exchanges with nature, Safari Niagara provides an unprecedented opportunity for kids to view, experience and learn about many animal and bird species that share our planet while engaging in a fun and rewarding adventure.
Safari Niagara, a 150-acre, privately-owned and operated nature park, is home to more than 1000 animals of native and exotic mammals, reptiles and birds.
Visitors of all ages and abilities can experience the park’s inhabitants on their own or through:
- Free, educational shows and presentations
- Educational, narrated tram rides/tours
- Interactive, educational demonstrations including: Wonders of Flight, Big Cat Tour, Interactive Reptile Show, Hippo and Giraffe Encounter, Rhino Talk and Zooniversity
- Papa Steve’s Family Farm
- Behind the Scenes Tours
- Corporate/Group Trips
- Educational Class Trips
- Popular activities such as Sky Quest Ropes Course and Bounce-A-Rooz jumping pillows throughout June 1 – September 4, weather permitting.
- Outdoor amphitheatre that is host to live concerts and events.
- Shaded Picnic Areas
- Counter-Service Restaurant
- Retail Gift Shop
Download the Safari Niagara Info Sheet