There is no better place for students to get closer to nature than at Safari Niagara. There are many benefits to booking your next field trip to 150 acres of outdoor learning and adventure.
Safari Niagara is an outdoor classroom like no other, and is suitable for students of all ages and abilities.
Each year thousands of students visit Safari Niagara. On some days there are as many as 2,000 students exploring the park. Classes come by the busload from as close as Niagara Falls and Grimsby to as far away as Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton.
A School Day at Safari Niagara Includes:
- 150 acre animal park with over 1000 animals
- Gator Express tram ride
- Educational Keeper Talks
- Animal exhibits and amenities
- Attractions including Sky Quest & Sky Tykes Ropes Course, Bounce-A-Rooz, Safari Speedway, Splash Pad, Paddle Boats, Carousel and Catch & Release Fishing*
- FREE parking and EASY access
*All attractions except for Splash Pad are available June 1, 2018 to September 3, 2018, weather permitting. Splash Pad is available mid-June, weather permitting.
Special Rates Available
- Admission Only Packages (Please inquire for shoulder season pricing)
- Students: $13.50 + HST
- Adults: $17.95 + HST
- Admission & Lunch Packages (Please inquire for shoulder season pricing)
- Students: $20.50 + HST
- Adults: $24.95 + HST
- Add on a Meal: $6.99 + HST
- Children 2 & under are always FREE
- One complimentary adult per 10 paying students
How to Book a Class Trip:
Safari Niagara requires you to book at least two (2) weeks in advance of your planned school visit and need to know the following at the time of reservation:
- The date of your visit
- School Name
- Contact Name
- School Address
- School Phone Number
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Grade Level of Class
- Number of Students & Supervisors (Supervisors required: one supervisor per 10 students)
Download our Educational Info Kit for more information.
Give our group sales department a call at 905-382-9669 or toll-free 1-866-367-9669, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the booking form below and spend your next class trip with us – it will definitely be an occasion to remember.